Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Leopard, leather, lust





There are a few people I'd kill to be friends with solely because I feel as though they'd make me infinitely cooler (Obama, Oprah, Pauly D, etc), and the Glamouri is one of them. Seriously, she's perfect! I know nothing about her other than what she blogs about, but I'd literally (okay maybe not literally, but literally) do anything to be her for like a week. My roommates and I were talking last night about how crazy I'd go if I were Beyonce for a day (told them I'd wear the most bootyliciuous outfits all day and have a huge party and invite everyone in her phone book, and constantly booty pop but like, who wouldn't), but I feel I'd have just as much fun being the Glamouri for day.

Gawd, I'm really creepy. G2G before this gets weird(er).


P.S. if anyone stumbles upon that skirt and that cropped leather jacket and is feeling especially giving, you know where I live (well maybe you don't but like email me or something and I'll give you my address or whatever).

No comments:

Post a Comment