Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!!!


This has felt like such a long week, and I absolutely cannot wait for it to be over. Work is creeping by, and I just want to be sitting right in this picture right now with my pals watching a movie and chompin' on some p.corn.

This weekend should be relaxing, relative to the weekends that I've been having. I'm going to watch my little sister star in her high school's Westside Story tonight, and I can't wait. Every time I hear her strong voice or see her prance about the stage, I get teary eyed. She's such a gem, and it's such a trip watching someone grow up right before your eyes. I can only imagine what parenthood is like. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Below are some links around the web that I've enjoyed.
- Wedding insight for an affordable, personal and unique wedding
- A Diamond pinata, why not
- New sunglasses or these because my $5 aviators from the swapmeet are getting a li-ttle old
- Some lavender, because the look, smell, and taste of it are a weird, weird obsession of mine
- And just in case you haven't seen this, and because it is Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment