Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday faves

This day is literally going by slower than molasses. I'm dying. I look at the clock at least 248712938 times each minute. Only 5 more hours to go...yay....

Anyhow, I'm going to the ANGELS HOME OPENER TONIGHT!!!! Wahoooo!!! Been waitin' for this day for weeks and it's finally upon us! Baseball season is one of my favorites, and I can't wait to go to as many games as possible. Then manana, I'm off to Big Bear, where it's expected to SNOW. In April. In Southern California. WTF PEEPS! Crazy times we're living in. Ca-razay times. Well, below are some gems that made me smile on this slowy slow slow morning. There are quite a few, so enjoy! Happy weekend! GO ANGELS.



Snippet of a lovely living room.


Dream room of the day.


Want ma hurr like dis.

Just discovered an awesome food blog by a holistic nutritionist from Denmark. Sweet.

Want theeeese pleeeease.

Wanna be them.


No comments:

Post a Comment