Friday, April 8, 2011

Farmer's market Fridays

Every Wednesday and Friday, there are farmer's markets right in the heart of downtown, walking distance from my work. And you can bet your last penny that I'm there at least once a week. I just love walking around, gettin' in on dem samples, buying/looking at fresh flowers and fruit, high-fiving bums...it's a real hoot I tell ya. Unfortunately, I always end up spending more money here than I plan to, but it's going back to the community, right? And there really is nothing like non store-boughten fresh fruits and veggies.

Anyhow, I'm there so often that I decided to snap a few pics today at lunch, because it's such a nice day out in LA. And there was a new vendor this week: a cheese guy!!! Unfortunately, I didn't snap any pics of the delicious cheese (my hands wuz greasy and cheese-filled sorry bout it). Love you, farmers. Lotz.

All photos courtesy of my fancy and expensive Nikon SLR (jk they're from my iphone).




Have a sunny day, you beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment