Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Wrap

Hey peeps, hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend! Mine was great, as I led my band all across America as pictured above! Jk gotcha good. But seriously, I had an awesome time. We caravanned-it up with my family to Rio Vista (right outside of San Fran) to stay with my aunt. I made a few dishes that thankfully did not poison my family, the guys fried a turkey (omg nom nom), and Kevin got drunk and passed out before 8. Guess white boy can't hang with the Mexicans...We also took a little day trip to the city to watch the tree lighting in Union Square (aka we went down there to bar hop and happened to stumble upon the tree lighting). Although we didn't have the patience to actually wait for it to light up, mom and I did manage to start some Christmas caroling within the crowd as we all waited (a la the movie Elf); it was rather comical. AND I actually started my xmas shopping this weekend too!! Me, on top of my Christmas shopping game?? Not sure what's gotten into me, but I like it. Oh I like it a lot. I'm so excited for Christmas woooo!! Hope you all have a great week! Below are some pics of us from our bar hop. In these, we were at Lefty O'Douls right in Union Square.
Mom, Me, Aunt Linda
Mustache Mafia: Uncle Joe, Dad (double-fisting), Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment