Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday! Happy leopard print!


via

Two of my forever favorite things: Fridays and leopard print, oh ya want it all. Well this weekend should be pretty low-key, which I'm more than excited for, as this next month is going to be jam-packed with fun times. My weekend started off great with a wonderful dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Manchego (a must-go tapas place in Santa Monica) with the bf last night. Seriously people, you need to go. It's reasonably priced (VERY), it's BYOB with NO CORKAGE FEE, and the ambiance is perfect. Go, and tell them Chariese sent you (jk they'll have no idea what you're talking about). Anyhow, tonight I'll be making some crafty goodies with Adri and Alex for little Bella and watching the Lakers get another W. Tomorrow, I'll be getting some biznass done and then making dinner and enjoying the rain (PLEASE PLEASE LET IT RAIN), then Sunday Melissa and I are throwing a little Thanksgiving potluck with some old Thetas at our apt. Should be a lovely weekend, hope yours is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment