Monday, April 12, 2010

Who's that baaaaby?

Not a single day goes by that I don't think about my new niece. Her due date is just around the corner, and the baby shower that we're throwing is even closer. I'm excited about so much right now that I can hardly contain it. Here are some more ideas that I'd love to incorporate into our shower.
I love the tea light candles in jars idea:

We've been saving wine bottles (fancy ones, like 2 buck chuck and stuff) at my apartment for a while, so I'm hoping to put them to use, by filling them with flowers and/or candles:


SO much pink, but it works.
Definitely having a dessert bar at the shower. And possibly at my apartment, for forever.


My niece is going to be the cutest thing since my baby sister. In the mean time, this little girl is too darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment