Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beach bound

At the end of every yoga class as you're laying on your back relaxing, you're told to drift away and find a place that makes you completely calm and happy. It never fails, I always imagine myself laying on my board in the middle of the ocean (boogie board, not surf board. I'm not that cool.) This is hands down one of my favorite places in the entire world. I smile every second that I'm in the ocean (except for those times that I get tossed by waves, which happens more often than I'd like to admit). And as today is the hottest day of the week, reaching the mid-80's, I can't help but to get excited for beach season. Not sure why I have to be cooped up in an office right now, and can't be out there. Rude. Definitely making a trip to the beach this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment