Friday, September 16, 2011

Change

Life's been so cray cray these past few months. Between LSAT's, law school apps., work, and training for a couple of half marathons, I feel like I haven't had time to catch my breath. My nails are even unpainted!!! What has this world come to? But I do it to myself. I love the rush and the intensity and the feeling of accomplishing something. I get bored too easily, which can be both good and bad; I like to see it as good. But I'm ready for a new adventure, some travel, and perhaps a new home in a new city. Cue law school. These next couple of months will be huge: waiting for LSAT results, and then waiting to hear back from law schools. I'm nervy, anxious, and a wee bit scared, but mostly, I'm excited. My fingers are crossed and my head a mess, but I'm ready, bring.it.on.


Happy Friday, peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment