Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend recap

This weekend was almost too fun (besides 8 hours of LSAT class). After weeks of planning Bellie's first Bee-day, her party on Saturday was a complete success. It's crazy how fast a year can fly by! Then I got to celebrate Casey's graduation from SFSU; we've been friends since first grade...also weird when you can start using phrases like "we've been friends for over A DECADE". When did that happen? And a day on the yacht was just what the doctor ordered on Sunday. This weekend made me realize just how many incredible people I have in my life. I'm beyond blessed and so thankful.


Beautiful Bellie turning 1. My best friends.



Celebrating graduations with my oldest friend. And a day spent sea-side with my favorite boy.


How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment