Monday, January 3, 2011

2011!

Hello people of the future! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday! K and I brought in the new year by sharing a nice dinner at Bandera in Corona del Mar, then we trekked to the old bar at Five Crowns, and then ended back up at our hotel at the Balboa Bay Club to scream and cheer with a ton of 50-60 somethings. It was a very "mature and classy" new years, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm super excited for this year, and have once again loaded my resolution list with many things:

1. Leave the country at least one time (K and I are planning a Euro trip in the fall, CHECK!).

2. Start a real budget- excel spreadsheet and all. Depressing, but necessary.

3. Close my first real estate deal (I may be doing my first open house this upcoming weekend!!!).

4. Do at least one class at the gym per week, in addition to the reg. work out routine.

5. More church, more prayer, more God.

6. Host more get togethers.

Well, cheers to a happy, successful, exciting, adventurous and fun 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment